WHO IS FLOWER LADY MAJA?

I am Maja Križnar, certified meditation practitioner, Angel Therapist, and agronomy graduate. I have combined writing and meditation, both of which have become my passion, pleasure, and a way of life. I have also combined them with the power of plants and their essential oils and got a pleasant combination that helps me explore my spirituality. I am now able to find something useful or positive in just about every situation, event, or person I meet. At the same time, I enjoy searching for hidden messages, which are brought to me by daily lessons.

In the past, people often asked when I was going to create a family, marry, and other things that interested all aunts, uncles, neighbours, grandmothers and grandfathers. I usually answered that I needed to put myself in order first, without really knowing what I meant by saying that.

Well, somebody up there obviously knew that very well. That is how my whole way of living collapsed like a house of cards. I lost my partner and my job practically overnight. I was left alone with a box of tissues and endless questions: What should I do now? What do I want in my life? What do I want to achieve? Who am I and why am I here?

I was fighting an internal battle, and it very soon became clear to me that my demolished world had been on very subtle grounds for years. It, in fact, had to “collapse”. I decided to restructure my life, and since I had always been interested in alternative methods, my path crossed the course of meditation. I decided to give it a try, and so the adventure began. While I was healing myself, I was starting to understand why all this had happened to me. I found passion in what I was doing and in my new insights. I decided that I no longer wanted to please others and that I will start putting myself first, and on an equal footing with others.

But all this time there was a desire to me. A desire to »BE AN INSPIRATION«. If I managed to get back on my feet, why wouldn't I help others to do the same?

And then came the answer to this question...

I was so affected by meditation that I became a certified meditation practitioner and an Angel Therapist. A desire to show people how they can change their lives for the better was growing stronger in me day by day.

I want to show that despite the bitter experience of infidelity, we can find love again (first of all in ourselves). I want to show that losing your job does not mean the end of the world and that a change in the way of life can lead to good results. With will, persistence, and, above all, trust, we can follow the path of our desire. But we have to start by learning to love ourselves.

If there will be at least one reader who will feel better because of my words or will act differently because of my experience, mistake or advice, I will achieve my purpose. 

I am grateful for each and every moment when I can help someone to feel better. ♥









Comments

Popular posts from this blog