LAVENDER MY LOVELY FRIEND

I am still under the strong impression of what my friend told me about lavender, so I decided to write a blog post today about this beautiful plant, which is my queen among herbs.

I cannot remember when exactly I met with lavender for the first time, but I know that it has recently become very fascinating for me. In the past, I was in contact with it only through the plant itself, but now I also use it as an essential oil.

I did not pay much attention to lavender for a long time, but I have noticed recently that it accompanies me on almost every step I make. Let me mention, for example, that as a gift from my friend, instead of the usual potted plant, I received a lavender plant. Among the essential oils, the lavender one is the most useful and also the most used. I always use it when I meditate or when I draw myself a bath before bedtime. The right amount of lavender is very beneficial for children when they cannot calm down or fall asleep. The possibilities of using lavender are truly infinite. And there are just as many different ways of perceiving lavender as such.

I have already mentioned above that lavender is indeed a queen among herbs for me. I remember how my grandmother has always been preparing little bags of lavender flowers, which we still put among our clothes in the closet. I also remember how happy I was when I planted it in my garden for the first time. Of course, the lavender does not merely arouse good memories, it also relaxes me and returns me to balance. Its task in the spiritual level is to restore all our energy centres, so it is both useful and accessible in meditation. A few drops of the oil always take me to a large lavender field, where I have the opportunity to appreciate the smell of each plant separately. It feels incredible when you are so intimately connected with yourself, and the scent of lavender only deepens all of it. For me, lavender is a plant that removes mental impurities from my head. It is a well-known fact that lavender develops best in areas with a lot of sunshine and can identify with this myself.

Its leaves are gently greyish green in colour and relatively soft in touch, the flowers are slightly purple, they look like tiny bumps and are mostly enticingly scented. I do not think I'm exaggerating if I say that lavender is planted in almost every garden, but I'm not sure if it's planted in every heart. Well, it surely is in mine.

There are quite a few different types of lavender, from normal to wild, broad-leaved lavender and many others. Each is unique, and each has its own characteristics, but the standard denominators are definitely their beauty and intoxicating scent, which ensure perfect balance. I genuinely recommend it to you.

Dear readers, next time when you feel discomfort in your body, you can just open a bottle of essential oil or walk to the nearest lavender plant and enjoy its smell for the fastest time possible. It will truly help. If you have not already done so, I recommend introducing lavender into your life. I can assure you a significant change if you do so.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog